Simple Luxury Lotus Logo

Clinically proven to end chronic pain on contact

Fast Acting. Drug Free. Non Toxic

When placed correctly (see our placement instructions), The Flex™ can reduce and eliminate pain and discomfort almost immediately. No drugs. No strong smells. No toxic chemicals.

What The Flex™ Is Made Out Of



The Flex™ is made of conducting and semi-conducting materials such as Copper and Silicon to make micro-capacitors, and Tyvek®, a durable, lightweight, and breathable synthetic material. It’s non-toxic, water-resistant, abrasion-proof, and eco-friendly, posing no threat to groundwater if landfilled.